Identity, credential and access management solutions are increasingly critical for federal agencies as they move IT operations to cloud environments. Zero trust principles play an important role in the process of granting certain identities access to certain applications within the cloud. Agency leaders talk how zero trust and ICAM solutions are two sides of the key to optimized cloud security.
- Gerald Caron, CIO, Office of the Inspector General, HHS
- Angelica Phaneuf, CISO, Army Software Factory
- Jane Rathbun, CTO, U.S. Navy
- Jim Richberg, Public Sector CISO and Vice President of Information Security, Fortinet
- Moderator: Kate Macri, Senior Researcher, GovCIO Media & Research