Increasing women’s participation in the U.S. armed forces has been met by a growing culture of women’s leadership in agencies focused on national security. Hear from women tech leaders who have dedicated their careers to advancing the frontiers of intelligence and defense preparedness on how to improve gender diversity across the national security field.
- Cynthia Bedell, Director, Computational & Information Sciences Directorate, Army Research Laboratory
- Monica Farah-Stapleton, Technical Director, FEHRM
- Katie Olson, Acting Director, Defense Digital Service
- Meg Vorland, Chief Strategy Officer, Dcode
- Moderator: Jenn Morris, General Counsel, GovernmentCIO