Join GovernmentCIO Media & Research and VMware for a three-part webinar series on the VMware Tanzu portfolio. Along with the software experts, we'll dive into the Tanzu suite of products and answer all of your questions, so be sure to submit them during the webinars. You can register for one session or all three -- each event will have a different focus and different experts to lead the conversation.
The VMware Tanzu team will provide an overview of the Tanzu suite of products that enable customers to deliver better software to production, continuously. VMware Tanzu delivers the best of open-source technologies to build modern cloud-native applications in a vendor-supported offering that runs in multi-cloud and on-premise locations. Tanzu allows you to leverage Lean, Agile & DevSecOps strategies to deliver modern software into production continuously using automated software pipelines and secure (ATO-ready) containerized Platform-as-Service technology. Tanzu helps you achieve developer productivity along with operational efficiency by utilizing Tanzu to automate the tasks that do not add value to your organization.
- Cloud Native Developer Frameworks
- Automated, Secure Container Builds
- Curated Open-Source Middleware and Components
- Multi-Cloud Kubernetes Control Plane
- Chris Saunders, Senior Manager, Solution Engineering, VMware Tanzu Public Sector
- Tom Seufert, Senior Solution Engineer, VMware Tanzu Public Sector
Proven experts from VMware Tanzu Labs will provide an overview on the art of modernizing a portfolio of applications. Labs staff will discuss both the processes and tools available to realize an effective modernization effort that leverages an array of strategies that cover a wide variety of legacy applications. This session will overview an outcome-based framework for planning and executing your application modernization initiatives with a goal to get modernized applications into production rapidly using virtualization, containers and Platform-as-a-Service technologies that can be deployed both on-premise and in the cloud.
- Dan Nemeth, Federal Delivery Lead, VMware Tanzu Labs
- Tom Collings, Cloud Architect, VMWare Tanzu Labs
The VMware Automation team will provide an overview of the VMware vRealize Suite, which includes SaltStack Automation, that is a purpose-built management solution for the heterogeneous data center and the hybrid cloud. This session will discuss VMware’s capabilities to automate, deliver, and manage infrastructure and applications to increase business agility while maintaining IT control. The vRealize Suite provides the most comprehensive management stack for private and public clouds, multiple hypervisors, and physical infrastructure.
- Chad Story, Senior Account Executive, Cloud Automation, VMware Federal
- John Drake, Systems Engineer, Cloud Automation, VMware Federal
- John Carty, vRA / SaltStack Automation Lead, VMWare Federal