Join GovernmentCIO Media & Research and VMware for a three-part webinar series on the VMware Tanzu portfolio. Along with the software experts, we'll dive into the Tanzu suite of products and answer all of your questions, so be sure to submit them during the webinars. You can register for one session or all three -- each event will have a different focus and different experts to lead the conversation.
The VMware Tanzu team will provide an overview of the Tanzu suite of products that enable customers to deliver better software to production, continuously. VMware Tanzu delivers the best of open-source technologies to build modern cloud-native applications in a vendor-supported offering that runs in multi-cloud and on-premise locations. Tanzu allows you to leverage Lean, Agile & DevSecOps strategies to deliver modern software into production continuously using automated software pipelines and secure (ATO-ready) containerized Platform-as-Service technology. Tanzu helps you achieve developer productivity along with operational efficiency by utilizing Tanzu to automate the tasks that do not add value to your organization.
- Cloud Native Developer Frameworks
- Automated, Secure Container Builds
- Curated Open-Source Middleware and Components
- Multi-Cloud Kubernetes Control Plane
- Chris Saunders, Senior Manager, Solution Engineering, VMware Tanzu Public Sector
- Tom Seufert, Senior Solution Engineer, VMware Tanzu Public Sector