As agencies continue modernizing their systems and capabilities, cloud computing, infrastructure and applications have become a critical piece of the puzzle. How can the government continue delivering to the nation in faster, more secure and modern ways? Hear from agency leaders about how they’re approaching cloud adoption to improve the way their agencies do business.
- Michael Hoffman, President, GovernmentCIO Media & Research
- Maria Roat, Deputy Federal Chief Information Officer, OMB
Scaling Up Health Care Delivery with Cloud
Federal health agencies and organizations are looking toward cloud-based architectures and computing to expand and modernize electronic health records, make health data more available and scale up medical IT solutions. Hear from leaders across public-sector health IT to learn how they’re strategizing cloud delivery.
- Holly Joers, Interim PEO, DHMS, DHA*
- Rajiv Uppal, CIO, CMS*
- Nick Weber, Program Manager, Cloud Services for Research, NIH*
- John Windom, Executive Director, Office of EHRM, VA*
Securing the Cloud Environment
Agency modernization strategies almost always involve adoption of cloud solutions, but how does cybersecurity fit into the cloud environment? Learn how agencies are adjusting their cybersecurity strategies for cloud environments.
- Luis Coronado, Jr., Director, IT Operations, DHS*
- George Duchak, CIO, DLA
- Ashley Mahan, Director, FedRAMP*
What Makes a Good Multi-Cloud Environment?
Migrating to the cloud requires hybrid, multi-cloud software, platforms and environments. How are agencies applying different elements that cloud solutions offer to improve their organizations’ missions?
- James Gfrerer, CIO, VA*
- Steven Grunch, Branch Chief, Enterprise Cloud Services, USCIS
- Melinda Rogers, Deputy CIO, DOJ*