Newfound AI capacities have allowed federal agencies to leverage proprietary data towards predictive modeling, allowing them to more effectively deliver services and act upon their core mission. Hear from AI specialists on how their agencies are leveraging data to create models that further essential research and analysis.
- Qi Duan, Program Director Division of Health Informatics Technologies (DHIT), NIBIB
- Rafael Fricks, Lead AI Tech Sprints Coordinator, VA
- Dr. Amy Justice, CNH Long Professor of Medicine and of Public Health, Yale University; Staff Physician, VA Connecticut Healthcare System
- David Womble, AI Program Director, Oak Ridge National Lab, DOE
- Moderator: Adam Patterson, Staff Writer/Researcher, GovernmentCIO Media & Research